Wednesday 8 February 2012

Setting some foundations.

WELCOME BLOG FOLLOWERS!!!  Just want to send a shout out to all the great peeps that decided to follow my blog.  There is a special place in my heart reserved just for you ... awwww!!!

Here are my thoughts for today:

So to get started on this program one must set some foundations.  Ideally, one would assume the necessity of having an interest in running, and fundraising ... ideally.  Nevertheless, today I am feeling an interest in neither.  Despite this tinge of lack of motivation I am trudging through to attempt to accomplish some benchmarks this week.  First to start a bit of a fundraising campaign ( I apologize to my friends in advance, because you can all expect to be harassed shortly) and to continue to work on some endurace issues.  I was told by my  allergist today that my lungs well kind of suck! 

Also I am trying to find great new and exciting ways to exercise that are not running.  So far I am thinking that the canal better look out because I am about to skate it to shreds ... although any other suggestions for alternative winter exercises would be greatly appreciated?

Okay shhh I have a confession to make.  My big confession is that I skipped out on my run tonight EPPP!  BUT only because I know there might be some good fundraising opportunities tomorrow when Patrick is at his EAC meeting, and I will have the house to myself provided the youth go to bed to get my run on.  So here is what I did instead... and I'm pretty damn proud so no making fun of my lack of artistic capabilities. 

Presenting my fundraising handouts:


Okay I can handle it  ... so what do you think????

Its double sided:

`
So these are cards I am hoping to hand out to help spread the word to different people that I might not be able to reach just by e-mail but may come in contact with during daily interactions.  Fundraising is so shameless ... but you never really know who is going to be the person that gives you a hand, and sometimes gifts come from unlikely sources. 

Anyways all that cut and paste and colouring has made me tired and I think it is time to get to bed.  Work comes so early.

Please don't forget to tell a friend or make a donation.


ELizabeth Creary

No comments:

Post a Comment