Saturday 31 March 2012

I RUN 4 PANCAKES!!

What a great day for a run!  It is a beautiful 7 degrees, and sunny and a great day for a run!  SO WHY NOT RUN FOR PANCAKES!  YUMMMO!!!!  Chrystal and I decided we were going to run Vanier Maple Run.  We were debating the 5 or the 10 km run.  We finally settled on the 5 km THANK GOODNESS!!  I nearly died on the 5km and came in last!  HA HA HA you don't get anywhere by not practicing.  Anyways finished in 41 mins ... SOOO not a personal best, in fact I think it might be a personal worst!!!  But atleast I did it and got through it and lived to tell about it.  Also I didn't realize how beautiful Vanier was, and that there was a great urban sugar shack!  Just AMAZING! 

When I got home Patrick had a great trophy full of chocolate waiting for me at home!  SOOO GREAT! 

1 comment: