Saturday 7 April 2012

Two Days of Great Running!

I have had 2 days of great running!!!  Yesterday Patrick and I went for a nice 5 km run!  We paced ourselves, took it easy and focused on getting the distance done.  Patrick did great and kept up with me ;) and did the whole run ... I think he may have caught a little bit of the bug!  BECAUSE ... this morning we woke up and ran AGAIN together.  We went all the way from my parents house to costco!  It was suppose to be 11 km but worked out to be more like 8 :( I was a bit short on my kms for my long run but just had such a great time being out with the hubby doing something that was a) FREE b) FUN c) PHYSICAL!!  It was a great feeling.  In other news ... I love my new shoes but my toes are starting to numb if I run anything above a 5km run so I think I am going to keep breaking them in but also try some new ones I bought that have a bit more flex in the toe, which should allow for more movement ... I am becoming a bit shoe obsessed!  CRAZINESS!!  Its an off day tomorrow but Patrick is so jazzed we might do the 5 km monday run a day early :) LOVE IT!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment