Wednesday 25 April 2012

WHOA HOLD ON ... When was the last time I posted?

Whoa ... It looks like I have been forgetting to write my blog again!!

Holy Moly old friend it been a while!

Here is what is going on ...

- Patrick and I have been continuing to run together!  It has been great and a lot of fun!  We start at Euphoria a local smoothie shop and run to the Russell Curling club and back ... to get a smoothie!  I guess it is kind of like putting a carrot in front of a horse, but it is working!
- Fundraising is coming along and I am working on some pretty EXCITING stuff including a pretty big deal concert and silent auction!!!  IT IS GOING TO BE GRANDE!!!
- Since Pat is running now we have decided that the next event ... yes there will be a next event! Will be a family trip to run the Disney Wine and Food half Marathon! WHOOT!!  I am starting to see a theme here ... running for food!!! LOL either way it is sooooooo exciting and I can't wait to take the kids!

BUT the most exciting thing that has happened is something that can be summed up in a really big word: RECOMMITMENT!!! 

I have recommited to Team in Training, so that is right I have commited myself to raise $4000 dollars for blood cancer reasearch, and I have commited myself to run 21.1 km on June 23rd.

GAH WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO????????

No comments:

Post a Comment